Pin Puck Version 1.1
Version 1.1 is out now!
I've had a blast working on Pin Puck's first major update over the past 2 weeks. This update includes some bug fixes for some sneaky bugs that snuck through release, as well as loads of new content. An experimental Linux build in also now available, which I would love feedback on from anyone running Linux.
- Experimental Linux Build Support
- 7 Brand New Arenas:
- Centre Square
- Cut Court
- 2 New Main Mechanics:
- Edge continuation: Allows you to exit the screen at the bottom and re-appear at the top.
- Bouncy Walls: The Puck will bounce off these special walls at a much higher speed.
- Practice Mode:
- Allows you to play with only a single player joined.
- Great place to practice your flicks and combos.
- Pressing select/options/view while waiting for more players to join will initiate practice mode.
Get Pin Puck
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.